Our mission is ‘to enable all our students to succeed’ and we take our moral and statutory duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of all our students very seriously indeed.
We’re fully committed to providing a safe learning environment and, where necessary, living environment for all our students.
A detailed policy is in place to help safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults studying at the College and all our staff fully understand the important role they have to play in dealing effectively, responsibly and sensitively to issues or potential issues including:
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Emotional abuse
Our Student Code of Conduct also ensures that students know and understand the rules for social media, as well as other forms of bullying and harassment.
If you have any concerns about yourself or another person, please speak to Debi Copeland (ext 8848 firstname.lastname@example.org) or any other member of the Student Central Team.
Safeguarding Officers at Highbury College
– Managing Director Student Central – Highbury Campus – 02392 328 950
– Head of Learning Support – Highbury Campus – 02392 328 848
– Nurseries manager – Highbury Campus – 02392 328 963
– SEN Support – 02392 321744
– Student Mentor – All Centres – 02392 328 219
– Student Mentor – Highbury Campus – 02392 328 862
Sally Thatcher – Admissions Coordinator - Highbury Campus - 02392 328 821
– Student Engagement Coordinator - Highbury Campus - 02392 328 947