We are delighted to be welcoming students to collect their results from Highbury Campus, Cosham.
Tuesday 10th August
Level 3 BTEC and Core Maths results are released on Tuesday 10th August – please see below for more information
Thursday 12th August
Level 1 & 2 BTEC and GCSE results are released on Thursday 12th August.
Good luck everyone!
On Tuesday 10th August, 9am-3pm you can collect your results in:
Plus Level 3 BTEC results in:
- art & design (including UAL)
- Level 3 NCFE in Childcare
- construction & the built environment
- creative media practice/digital media
- health & social care
- IT (networking & systems support)
- IT (software development)
- public services
- travel & tourism.
*Which Level 3 BTEC results will be published?
Your results will be available if:
- you have completed a two-year Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma
- you have completed a one-year Level 3 BTEC Diploma and are not going to study for the Extended Diploma
If you have recently completed the first year of an Extended Diploma and are returning next year to complete the second year you will find out about your unit grades when you return to the College in September
On Thursday 12th August, 9am-3pm you can collect your results in:
Plus Level 1 & Level 2 BTEC results in:
- creative media practice/digital media.
- Level 2 NCFE in Health & Social Care
If you are unable to collect your result in person, they will be posted out the same day (first class) via the royal mail. You should receive your results in the following few days. If you have recently moved house, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student number and new address details.
For all other courses and their results, please check with email@example.com about how and when you can expect to receive your results.
For Covid safety measures, when you arrive please could you:
• wear a mask
• sign in and then sanitise your hands
• ask you family and friends to wait outside in the car park while you collect your results.