Highbury College staff and students are invited to get active and raise money for the Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust by walking or running as far as possible within half an hour on Saturday 16th May.
We'd love to raise £1,000 to for the Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust and get as much of the Highbury College community involved as possible.
Here's what you need to do:
- let us know you intend to take part by completing the form below
- ask your family and friends to sponsor you and donate to our JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/highbury-college-half-hour-challenge
- run or walk for half an hour on Saturday 16th May (if self-isolating the challenge can be done inside your home)
- if outside, you can walk/run with members of your household and one person from outside your household, while following social distancing guidelines.
- run/walk in your College t-shirt or uniform, if it's comfortable to do so
- decorate yourself with rainbow accessories and/or message of thanks to the NHS
- if you're happy for us to publicise your achievement, please take a photo of yourself before or during your run/walk
- send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social media with your distance travelled and amount raised as soon as you finish the challenge.
Please do not:
- walk/run outside for longer/more often than than the government exercise guidelines
- walk/run with friends from outside your household.
Where's the money going?
By donating and collecting sponsorship, you will play a role in supporting Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust staff who are working around the clock in difficult circumstances, as well as sharing your thanks with everyone working within the Trust, from doctors and nurses to porters and cleaners.