The search is on to find the south’s top young artists who would like to raise awareness of global sustainability and recycling.
Highbury College and internationally recognised contemporary artist, My Dog Sighs, are challenging local 13 to 16-year-olds to put their skills to the test in their second consecutive creative competition. One lucky youngster will win a selection of official My Dog Sighs merchandise, plus a £50 Amazon voucher, with runners-up also bagging a £25 voucher to keep their art supplies topped-up.
To create a painting, drawing, sculpture, digital illustration, collage or photographic image on the theme:
Recycling for a sustainable future
The competition is open to 13-16-year-olds who live or go to school within the PO postcode area.
Official My Dog Sighs merchandise pack, plus a £50 Amazon voucher.
£25 Amazon voucher.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 10th June and contacted via the email address used to enter.
Submit your entry by Friday 29th May 2020.
Due to the current Coronavirus social distancing, please submit between 1-4 photographs of your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. If images are too large to be sent via normal email, file sharing site We Transfer is a fantastic free alternative.
We will create an online gallery of artwork for My Dog Sighs to judge and plan to exhibit entries in a physical gallery just as soon as we can.
By entering our Art & Design Competition you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- The prize promotion is open to students aged 13-16 living in Portsmouth or surrounding 30-mile radius.
- The competition is not open to the families of Highbury College employees.
- To enter you must submit between 1-4 photographs of a single piece of artwork on the theme 'Recycling for a sustainable future'.
- Submissions must be made before midnight on 29th May 2020 to email@example.com.
- No substitutions and no equivalent cash value are offered.
- The winner will be announced on the 10th June.
- The winners' names will be published and the winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner of the competition agrees that neither Highbury College not its employees or any sponsors shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prize awarded herein.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- This competition is run solely by Highbury College and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any third parties.