The search is on to find the south’s top young artists who would like to show the world what modern teenage life is like.
Highbury College and internationally recognised contemporary artist My Dog Sighs are challenging local 13 to 16-year-olds to put their skills to the test in an art & design competition. One lucky youngster will win their very own original piece of My Dog Sighs artwork, plus an exclusive studio tour with the artist himself.
To create a painting, drawing, sculpture, digital illustration, collage or photographic image on the theme:
Life Through the Eyes of a Teenager
The competition is open to 13-16-year-olds who live or go to school within the PO postcode area.
Original artwork from the amazing My Dog Sighs, plus an exclusive studio tour with the artist himself.
£25 Amazon Voucher.
Submit your entry by 23rd May 2019.
Submissions can be made by visiting
Alternatively, group submissions may be organised by your school.
Kara Hall from Highbury College’s Creative Academy said: “We can’t wait to see what the south’s young artists come up with in this competition.
“We know there are a lot of talented young people across Hampshire, Sussex and the Isle of Wight so we are looking forward to discovering some of the regions rising stars.”
By entering our Art & Design Competition you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- The prize promotion is open to students aged 13-16 living in Portsmouth or surrounding 30-mile radius.
- The competition is not open to the families of Highbury College employees.
- To enter you must submit an single piece of artwork on the theme 'life through the eyes of the teenager'.
- Submissions must be made before midnight on 23rd May 2019.
- No substitutions and no equivalent cash value are offered.
- The winner will be announced on the 12th June at the Highbury Creative Showcase, where the work will be displayed and judged.
- The winners' names will be published and the winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- The winner of the competition agrees that neither Highbury College not its employees or any sponsors shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prize awarded herein.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- This competition is run solely by Highbury College and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any third parties.