In early June, eligible students will receive an official invitation letter. The letter will include the time of the ceremony and instructions on how to hire the gown. It will also include information about buying additional tickets for friends and relatives. There is no limit to the number of friends and relatives that can attend the ceremony.
On the day, there will an official photography service available for individuals plus all students are invited to attend the group photograph located on the steps of the Guildhall.
Please check this webpage regularly for updates.
Friday 6th July 2017
Students are required to arrive at The Guildhall by 1pm to receive their gown. Guests and family members can arrive and be seated any time between 1pm - 1.30pm. The ceremony will last approximately 2.5 hours.
Portsmouth Guildhall, Guildhall Square, Portsmouth PO1 2AB
Graduating student (gown hire): £36
Guests (friends and relatives) ticket: £9 per person
Children (5 years and younger): Free
Award winners and students from the following areas will be invited to attend:
- Access to Higher Education
- Creative Academy (Art & Design, Media, Music Technology, Floristry & Performing Arts)
- Engineering, Built Environment & Site Management
- Environmental Technologies (Plumbing & Electrical)
- Foundation Pathways
- Foundation Prospects
- Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy
- Health & Safety (NEBOSH)
- Health, Care & Early Years
- Hospitality & Catering
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Public Services
- Teacher Education / Teaching & Learning in Schools
- Travel & Tourism
Event Date 06/07/2018