Former catering student, Reanne Dridge has recently opened Wonderland Café. The coffee house and café, located on Tangier Road, Baffins, serves freshly brewed coffee, homemade cakes and boasts an all-day menu including traditional English breakfast.

At Highbury, Reanne successfully worked her way through the levels to gain the Level 3 qualification in catering which has helped her to achieve her dream of starting her own business.

When talking about her time at Highbury, Reanne commented: “Almost everything I do on a daily basis in the kitchen I learnt during my three years at college. I gained valuable skills in organisation, hygiene & timing as well as more practical skills, like knife skills. I don’t think I would ever have got to where I am today without that course at Highbury.”

Christie Breen, Sector Lead for Catering at Highbury College said: “From the whole catering team at Highbury we wish Reanne the best of luck with the new business. It makes us all very proud when our students go on to greater things and Reanne is a true inspiration to others.”

Wonderland Café is open 8am – 4pm everyday so why not head down for lunch today!

More details and the full menu is available on the official Wonderland Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wonderlandportsmouth/

Article Details

• Date 06/06/2017