We have a range of courses starting in January 2017. Come along, find out more and apply on Wednesday 4th January, from 10am-4pm at our Highbury Campus, Tudor Crescent, PO6 2SA.
Course starting in January include:
- Arts, Media and Publishing
A range of creative and media courses are available from January, offering live projects from employers, industry relevant training and the use of our wide ranging resources including TV and radio studios, screen printing facilities, Adobe suites and much more.
- Diploma in Journalism (20 week fast-track)
- Level 2 Certificate in Art
- Level 2 Certificate in Music Technology
- Level 3 Award in Media
Our automotive programmes are perfect if you enjoy being hands-on in our light, bright, state-of-the-art workshop.
- Level 1 Automotive
- Level 2 Automotive
- Level 3 Automotive
- Level 1 Bicycle Maintenance & Repair
- Level 2 Bicycle Maintenance & Repair
- Built Environment
Budding site managers and surveyors look no further than our fantastic Built Environment courses.
- Level 3 Built Environment
Whether you are looking to work in finance or HR, we have they courses to get you on track to your dream career.
- Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Level 2 AAT Certificate in Book Keeping
- Level 2 AAT Certificate in Computerised Accounts
- Level 3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (eligible for the Advanced Learner Loan)
- Level 4 AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (eligible for the Advanced Learner Loan)
- Level 3 Foundation Certificate in HR Practice (eligible for the Advanced Learner Loan)
- Computing & IT
Taught in our New Horizons training centre, these evening short courses will give you the skills needed to work in the IT industry.
- CISCO CCNA Intensive
- CISCO Networking & Cyber Security
- Construction Crafts
Specially designed for students with an interest in the trades.
- Level 1 Bricklaying
- Painting & Decorating (Foundation)
- English & Maths
These courses are perfect if you want to work towards gaining a GCSE in Maths or English.
- Entry 1 Functional Skills
- Entry 2 Functional Skills
- Entry 3 Functional Skills
- Level 1 Functional Skills
- Level 2 Functional Skills
- GCSE preparation course
- Foundation Pathways
Our Foundation Pathways programmes give you a fantastic introduction the area you are interested in and could allow you to progress on to a Level 2 course in September.
- Level 1 Creative choices
- Level 1 Technical choices
- Level 1 Multi Trades
- Foundation Prospects
Our Foundation Prospects programmes are designed to build your confidence and give you skills you need to seek employment.
- Introduction to Employability
- Connect Programme
- Route to Employment
- Route to Employment PLUS
- Progress to Employment
- Supported Internships
- Adult Independence
- The Prince's Trust
- Foundation Progress
Our Foundation Progress programmes are perfect for student who need that little bit of extra support to get back into the world of education.
- Moving On
- Prepare 4
- Hair & Beauty
The Hair & Beauty sector offers many exciting opportunities on cruise ships, in film & TV, or in a health spa. Embrace the challenges and rewards offered by this expanding and exciting industry.
- Level 1 Diploma in Hairdressing
Apprenticeships starting in January include:
- IT & Computing (New Horizons)
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
To see the latest Apprenticeship Vacancies please click here.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for one of the courses listed on this page, please fill in the form below.