Courses are flexible and can even be delivered in your school or studied from home.
Our experienced trainers are on-hand to visit your school at the time to suit you to deliver the following courses. Groups of five minimum.
- Digital Skills (3 x two hour sessions)
- Digital Literacy (3 x two hour sessions)
- Digital Transaction Skills (3 x two hour sessions)
- Awareness of Health & Wellbeing (2 x two hour sessions)
- Mental Health & Wellbeing (2 x two hour sessions)
- Developing Emotional Resilience (2 x two hour sessions)
- Developing Personal Confidence and Self Awareness (3 x two hour sessions)
- Personal Safety Awareness (2 x two hour sessions)
- Planning a Healthy Diet (2 x two hour sessions)
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (2 x two hour sessions)
- Understanding Safeguarding in a Working Environment (2 x two hour sessions)
- British Values (2 x two hour sessions)
Highbury's classroom based math and English courses are available during the day or in the evening and are ideal to boost your CV.
- Entry level - Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths
- Entry level - Level 1 Functional Skills in English
- GCSE Maths
- GCSE English
These distance learning courses can be started at any point during the year and allow you to learn in your own time, in your own space, and at a pace that suits you. There is no College attendance or computer equipment required - work is submitted via a workbook. These can also be delivered to groups larger than five.
- Equality and Diversity
- Mental Health Awareness
- Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Information, Advice or Guidance
- Principles of Customer Service
- Principles of Team Leading
- Principles of Business And Administration
- Lean Management Organisational Techniques
These classroom based courses are perfect for those in support roles.
- Level 1 Award Introduction to Working in a School
- Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Learning Support Practitioners (FREE)
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Award in Digital Skills: Teaching & Learning (FREE)
- Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support in Teaching & Learning in Schools