Highbury College is one of the top performing state-owned colleges in the UK.
It has been judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted with fantastic facilities, a stunning range of courses and expert staff. It has also been shortlisted by the Times Educational Supplement FE Award for “outstanding use of technology for improving teaching and learning”. We are also a Tier 4 sponsor and is able to issue documentation for students to apply for Tier 4 visas or Short Term Study Visas.
A Levels courses in the subjects of Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English, Art, Psychology, Sociology, History, Law, Government & Politics and Business Studies.
- Business Studies - Business, Accounts, Marketing, Statistics
- Engineering: Double Maths, Computing, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics
- Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences: Double Chemistry, Double Biology, Physics
- Health & Human Sciences: Sociology, Psychology, Health Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Biology or Double Biology
- Teacher Training – Literary Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Biology, Education Studies
An English language course package to see you through from Intensive General English and IELTS Preparation Course to Pre-Sessional Course. If you successfully complete the Pre-Sessional Course with us, you will gain direct entry to the degree programme at our partner university and you will not need to re-take an IELTS exam.
We have abundant experience in international courses and have a dedicated team helping you with your UCAS applications and university placement. We always ensure you apply to your desired universities/degree programmes in good time.