As a general rule, the College does not adjust fees for withdrawals or give refunds. The exceptions are listed below:
- If the College cancels a course then a full refund will be given and no administration fee will be charged.
- Course fees are also refunded for extenuating circumstances, such as medical problems or bereavement. In these circumstances a personal application must be made in writing to the College.
- Course fee refunds after deducting an administrative fee of £250 will be given to students who have received a visa refusal. Evidence of visa refusal will be required by the College.
A deposit of £350 is also required upon reservation of room. £200 administration fee will be deducted if you fail to take up the accommodation unless:
- The cancellation is more than 4 week before the start of the first day of the period for which the accommodation is booked or;
- The student’s visa application has been refused.
To comply with UK law, refunds will be only made to the original accounts where we receive the payments from.