Facilities available for hire at Highbury include:
- Performing Arts Theatre with cutting-edge sound and light technology and seating for up to 164 people
- Lecture theatre with tiered seating for up to 100 delegates, high-tech LCD projector & screen and a PA system
- Recording Studio & Rehearsal Room with a soundproofed live room and industry standard Pro Tools software
- Professional Boardroom for up to 26 people with IT access and support, and the option for catering, refreshments and video conferencing upon request
- A range of classrooms, from general multi-purpose classrooms to specialised areas like automotive workshops and beauty salons
- Meeting rooms for up to 12 people, with IT equipment, flip charts and refreshments available upon request
- Art & Design Studios with specially equipped areas for screen-printing, textiles, jewellery and 3D design
- Kitchens for families and groups, with access for disabled users
- Car park with space for up to 319 vehicles, perfect for car boot and table top sales events
- En-suite delegate accommodation with wireless internet access, 24/7 security and a communal room and kitchen on each floor
- Community Sports Centre with a sprung floor, with a suite of four badminton courts and facilities for team games like basketball, badminton, volleyball etc.
- Fitness Suite with the latest cardiovascular and resistance equipment
For more information about booking a venue, hiring procedures, costs and availability please phone 02392 328 937 or email email@example.com.