Highbury College has superb links with over 1,000 local, regional and national businesses.
Industry and employers are our life blood and ensuring all our students have the employability skills that employers require is a key focus for this College.
Employers are involved at all levels and over 50 employers are on seven different sector specific Expert Advisory Boards (EABs) and play an active role in the delivery and development of our courses. The terms of reference of the EABs are:
To provide an industry-led platform for sector experts to advise the College on the development and delivery of world-class, innovative, employer responsive services and training programmes, to meet local, regional and national priorities and recognising global trends.
- To test labour market intelligence and clarify emerging priorities
- To determine emerging demand for the Sector
- To influence the content of training programmes so that they are at the cutting edge of industry requirements
- To identify future trends and innovations in professional practice
- To engage in professional dialogue and identify opportunities for collaborative working
- To direct research to meet the Board’s purpose
- To review the Sector Business Plan and Infrastructure for delivery
- To consider outcomes of external reviews and advise on future developments
- To review content of existing programmes
If you would like to get involved with an Expert Advisory Board, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and will will be happy to visit you for an informal discussion.
As a valued supporter of Highbury College, we’re pleased to offer all our Expert Advisory Board members the following benefits and discounts:
FREE two hours' use of College boardroom per annum
20% discount on salon treatments
Eden Salon – 02392 328 730
10% discount on full cost courses including team building packages
Priority access to graduating students to support progression into your employment
FREE access to online numeracy and literacy assessments to support your recruitment
VIP invite to College events:
- Art & Design Show
- Fashion Show
- Sustainability Fair
- Spring Fair
FREE careers advice for any of your team
£50 Personality Profiling (reduced from £200)
FREE session on how to use technology to enhance your training
FREE two-hour review and advice on your social media presence