Why Highbury? There are plenty of reasons why we should be your College of choice...
We run a fantastic range of study programmes from our four campuses in and around Portsmouth, with fabulous facilities, expert staff, an extensive support network, and great transport links.
With over 50 years of experience, we boast a long and proud tradition of both academic and professional programmes, together with close industry links to ensure that the ever-changing needs of employers in the area are met.
In 2016 we have introduced Applied Generals, which combine academic with more practical-based learning so students have the right skill-sets to stand them in good stead for entering the job market.
It's all about employability - and that's where we come into our own!
We're also big into entrepreneurship and enterprise, so if you're interested in setting up your own business, look no further.
Our Vision 2020
A world-class learning enterprise, leading the way, transcending borders
- Transforming and enriching lives
- Pioneering innovative approaches to education and training
- Inspiring ambition and co-creating sustainable futures with individuals, businesses and communities
- Serving our diverse stakeholder communities with pride and passion
- An influential organisation, recognised for excellence locally, nationally and internationally
To enable all our students to succeed.
Learning for life, work and global citizenship; leadership, accountability and trust; innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship; teamwork; championing equality and diversity; celebrating success; high expectations and sustainability matters.
- Student Success, Resilience and Employability
- Amazing College, Amazing Staff
- Passion for Portsmouth, Commitment to Global Britain
- Alliances, Partnerships and Collaboration
- Innovation for Sustainability and Growth
- Digital Transformation