Facilities for Hire
Highbury College's stunning facilities are now available for hire in the evenings, at weekends and during the holidays. Everyone is welcome to use the facilities, from local clubs and youth groups wanting a regular meeting space to businesses and organisations requiring a world-class venue for conferences or cultural events.
Facilities available for hire at Highbury include:
- Performing Arts Theatre with cutting-edge sound and light technology and seating for up to 132 people.
- Lecture Theatre with tiered seating for up to 100 delegates, high-tech LCD projector and screen and a PA system.
- Recording Studio & Rehearsal Room with a soundproofed live room and industry standard Pro Tools software.
- Professional Boardroom for up to 26 people with IT access and support, and the option for catering, refreshments and video conferencing upon request.
- A range of classrooms, from general generic classrooms to specialised areas like automotive workshops and beauty salons.
- Meeting rooms for up to 12 people, with IT equipment, flip charts and refreshments available upon request.
- Art & Design Studios with specially equipped areas for screen-printing, textiles, jewellery and 3D design.
- Kitchens for families and groups, with access for disabled users.
- Car park with space for up to 319 vehicles, perfect for car boot and table top sales events.
- En-suite delegate accommodation with wireless internet access, 24/7 security and a communal room and kitchen on each floor.
- Community Sports Centre with a sprung floor, with a size of four badminton courts and facilities for team games like basketball, badminton, volleyball etc.
- Fitness Suite with the latest cardio vascular and resistance equipment.
- Dance Studio with a mirrored wall, ballet bar and sprung wooden floor.
For more information about booking a venue, hiring procedures, costs and availability please phone (023) 9232 8665 or email email@example.com.